There are a number of signs you should look for if you think you could do better than the current relationship you’re in. According to Elite Daily, here are five of them:
- You feel lonely in the relationship. Have an honest conversation about the simple and concrete ways your partner can make you feel more loved.
- You want different things in the relationship. Being on the same page about the future of the relationship is a essential factor in whether it’s one that you should stay in and fight for.
- You’ve stopped having fun. If you're not having fun, it's time to consciously consider what fun means to you.
- You feel like your not your partner’s priority anymore. If that feeling that you matter to your partner fades over time, then you can do better.
- You’ve got a wandering eye. Do you find that more and more you are attracted to other people?