Elite Daily asked seven guys about the first thing they noticed when they met their current partner. Here's what they had to say:
- They had good taste in books. Reading is sexy.
- They had a good sense of humor. Do they make you LOL?
- They had a shared taste in music. Don't underestimate the power of a bad playlist.
- They had The Big Three. Eyes, curly hair, and brains.
- They DGAF. Do what you want, and don’t think about other people’s opinions.
- They made the first move. Knowing what you want and going after it is super attractive.
- They could keep the conversation going. Think 18-hour hangouts early on without a minute of silence.