Instagram is supposed to be the one PEACEFUL social network left, where people aren't constantly talking about politics and all the things that are wrong with the world today.
So it's a shame when it's annoying us. A new survey I found online talks about the eight poses people do in their Instagram photos that we hate to see the most. And I have to agree
1. Selfies, 34%. (Even though I'm guilty of this)
2. A picture of your tan legs where they look like hot dogs, 22%.( I don't need to tan)
3. Kissing, 17%. (Get a room)
4. A "candid" picture where you're not looking at the camera, 16%. (This pose should be number 1)
5. "Pinching" the sun or a building in the distance, 14%. (Never understood this pose)
6. A freeze jump, 11%.( Stupid)
7. Walking away from the camera, 10%.
8. Posing in front of a landmark to show off how you're on vacation and everyone else isn't, 7%.