If you're not having sex or your recently stopped... your body is changing drastically!
There are a lot of rumors and myths that say you might "become a virgin" again if it's been too long and these rumors are NOT true!
So what does happen to your body when you stop having sex? Here are some things to expect:
1. No, you're not going to get "tighter"
2. Men are more likely to have erectile dysfunction
3. Your immune system becomes more vulnerable
4. You sex drive might start declining
5. You might become more stressed
6. Your heart health might suffer
Photo: Getty Images